Do you think you have what it takes to scheme your way to the grand prize in Canada’s craziest reality show?
Then you could be one of the lucky houseguests on the fifth season of “Big Brother Canada”, which has just announced a national casting tour in search of Canadians 19 years of age and older.
Prospective houseguests can still apply online at BigBrotherCanada.ca until October 24 (where you can also find a complete list of rules and eligibility), or for those who would rather make a face-to-face impression, you can apply in person at the following locations:
Saturday, October 1:
* Vancouver – The Bourbon, 50 W Cordova St., from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Edmonton – The Billiard Club, 10505 82 Ave. NW, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Halifax – HFX Sports Bar, 1721 Brunswick St., from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Thursday, October 6:
* St. John’s – Sundance Saloon, 30 George St., from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, October 29:
* Toronto – The Addisons Residence, 456 Wellington St. W, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tuesday, November 1:
* Montreal – BLVD44, 2108 Boul. St-Laurent, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
“Big Brother Canada” season five will air in Spring 2017; in the meantime, the 18th season of “Big Brother” airs Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays on Global, with the season finale airing on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT. Fans can catch up on all the action the day following the broadcast on GlobalTV.com and the Global Go app.