Chris Brown Responds To Reports He’s Being Investigated By Child Protective Services: ‘I Take Care Of My Daughter Fully’

More bad news for Chris Brown following his arrest last month, booked (but not yet charged) with assault with a deadly weapon, with TMZ reporting the violence-prone rapper is now under investigation from the Department of Child and Family Services due to the alleged incident.

“Law enforcement sources tell us DCFS went to Chris’ house Thursday afternoon to check on his daughter Royalty’s well-being,” states TMZ. “We’re told the two-year-old is at the house right now. LAPD is accompanying the DCFS investigator.”

RELATED: Chris Brown Insists He’s Innocent, New Text Message From Accuser Emerges

According to TMZ’s sources, it’s believed that Nia Guzman (Royalty’s mother) filed a complaint against Brown after Baylee Curran alleged that Brown threatened her with a gun while at his house.

Meanwhile, TMZ reports that Brown refused to speak with investigators when they showed up at his L.A. home, and “wouldn’t even let LAPD or DCFS rep enter his security gate.”

Following TMZ’s report, Brown has responded in an Instagram video (which has since been deleted) defending his abilities as a father.

RELATED: Chris Brown’s Lawyer Insists Accuser’s Claims Are ‘Fabricated’

“I take care of my daughter fully,” said Brown (as reported by People). “Somebody make an accusation, 90 per cent of y’all believe it, and it’s bulls***. The last three weeks or whatever been going on with the accusations, you know it’s false.”

Brown continued: “I don’t get the benefit of the doubt as everybody else. I take great pride in being a father. I love my daughter. All these allegations and bulls***, stop lying bro.”




Powered by VIP