Idina Menzel is getting married!
The Frozen star took to Twitter on Friday to announce her engagement to theatre star Aaron Lohr, writing, “What an incredible week. Thank you to everyone for all your support with the album.”
“As if this week couldn’t get any better I have wonderful news,” the 45-year-old performer added. “My man and I are engaged! We are so happy. It’s a beautiful time.”
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Menzel and Lohr began dating in April 2015, and appeared together in the 2005 production of Rent, which also happens to star Taye Diggs, who Menzel divorced in late 2014 after nearly 12 years of marriage.
Menzel and Diggs have one son together, 7-year-old Walker Nathaniel.
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Blac Chyna Takes Rob Kardashian to ‘Ratchet’ Strip Club Where She Used to Work