It appears Tom Brady has come between Matt Damon and his buddy, Ben Affleck.
The longtime friends teamed up to promote an Omaze campaign, which will benefit various philanthropic efforts, that encourages fans to donate $10 for a chance to, if chosen, hang out with the actors and the New England Patriots quarterback.
In a video posted to Brady’s Facebook on Thursday, Damon and Affleck attempt to promote the contest, only to start arguing over who’s the closer friend to the NFL pro. Affleck, 44, even tries to compare his and Brady’s chins, which leads Damon to make a “Batman v Superman” joke.
“Let me tell you something, if your chin was anything like Tom’s, that “Batman” movie of yours would have made about $4 billion,” the 45-year-old star declares. “Because that’s the only part of you that’s recognizable, is that big, ugly chin. Tommy’s a superhero.”
“For the record, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck (listed in no particular order) do NOT pay me to be their friend,” Brady, whom Affleck refers to as “T-Bone,” quipped in a caption for the video.
In all seriousness, Brady is also quite fond of Affleck and Damon. In an interview with ET last year, the 39-year-old athlete said he was grateful to have the Boston natives in his circle, which also includes Mark Wahlberg. “[Those] guys in particular, I’ve gotten to know over the years and they’re all friends,” Brady said of the actors, who happen to be huge Patriots fans. “They believe in what we’re doing, and it’s great to have such great support from, you know, all those guys.”
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum
- EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Marries Dakota Meyer!
- Demi Lovato Squashes Adam Lambert Feud Rumors: ‘I Love Him’