Dylan and Carys Douglas are all grown up!
Catherine Zeta-Jones took to Instagram this weekend to share some sweet snaps of her family at the Desert Trip Festival in Indio, California — and we can’t believe how big her kids with Michael Douglas have gotten!
“So excited. Tickets ready. A Friday night with Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones!!!” she captioned a sweet family pic on Friday. “Can’t breathe with excitement!!! A #DesertTrip of a lifetime!”
Dylan and Carys might be teenagers, but it turns out they were just as excited as their parents to see the Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan perform.
“At the show tonight with my darling daughter Carys,” Zeta-Jones wrote alongside a selfie with her 13-year-old daughter.
Dylan, 16, also seemed to enjoy the show — so much so that he could’t be bothered by a selfie with mom.
“This says it all. Watching my son see his idols for the first time,” the actress captioned a pic of Dylan, 16. “Made this night for me. #TheRollingStones #DesertTrip.”
After 16 years of marriage, Douglas and Zeta-Jones are as in love as they’ve ever been.
ET caught up with Douglas in February, and he dished about the highlight of his career in entertainment: the moment he met his wife.
“Right now, it would probably be the Deauville Film Festival in 1999 when I met Catherine,” he gushed. “That was the best memory I got.”
See more in the video below.
More From ET:
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted Cruz
- Justin Bieber Cuddles Up To Hailey Baldwin, Calls Her ‘The One and Only’
- EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Marries Dakota Meyer!
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh and Anna Duggar Hide Out in Mountain Home as Family Avoids Public
- EXCLUSIVE: Dory Wants to Go to California