We can see where Paris Jackson gets her strength.
The 18-year-old shared a sweet photo while out to lunch with her cancer-stricken mother, Debbie Rowe, on Friday.
Rowe, 57, is currently undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer, but battling the disease hasn’t taken away her smile.
“I’m a fighter because she’s a fighter. Love you mom,” Michael Jackson’s daughter captioned a sweet pic of her proudly kissing Rowe’s bald held.
Rowe — the mother of Paris and the King of Pop’s eldest son, Prince Jackson — confirmed that she had cancer in July, telling ET in a statement, “I’m a fighter and always have been.”
Find out more about Rowe’s battle in the video below.
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Says
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted Cruz
- ‘MASH’ Star Wayne Rogers Dies at 82
- Bobby Brown’s Wife Rushed to Hospital Following Bobbi Kristina’s Fun