Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton went head-to-head for the second time in a town hall-style presidential debate on Sunday, and celebs on Twitter had a field day, mocking everything from Trump’s continued “sniffling” problem to some of the questions asked by clearly nervous audience members.
Co-moderators Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz did their best to corral the Democratic and Republican nominees and force them to stay within their time frames, but that didn’t keep both candidates from swaying away from the questions to take personal digs at each other.
From Trump’s insistence that his vulgar, sexually explicit comments from a recently released audio tape recorded in 2005 were simply “locker room talk,” to his vague answers to questions about the Syrian refugee crisis and foreign policy, many on Twitter roasted the 70-year-old business mogul with some deep-cutting burns.
Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert just worried about how the nation’s fact checkers were dealing with the second debate
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Says
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help
- ‘MASH’ Star Wayne Rogers Dies at 82
- Sofia Vergara Has an Epic Birthday Party, Gets Best Joe Manganiello