An eyewitness tells ET the group all met up at Swift’s place, where they hung out for a while before piling into an SUV that drove them to the Kings of Leon show at (Le) Poisson Rouge. The star-studded squad, all rocking VIP passes, snuck in via a side door at around 9 p.m.
The “Blank Space” singer was dressed to impress in a short, form-fitting black number that she complemented with a pair of black, lace-up, patent leather high-heel boots.
In fact, black seemed to be the whole squad’s colour of choice for the night.
Hunt and Delevingne, however, opted for a more dressed-down look, rocking dark jeans and black jackets.
Once inside the venue, the girls joined up with model Lily Aldridge, whose husband, Caleb Followill, is the lead singer for Kings of Leon.
The squad hung out for the hour-long show before leaving the venue and heading to The Bowery Hotel for the after party, where they partied with the band. That’s certainly a great way to paint the Big Apple red!
Swift and some members of her superstar squad hit the town late last month for another fun night out, dining at The Waverly Inn in New York City. Check out the video below for a closer look.
More From ET:
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh and Anna Duggar Hide Out in Mountain Home
- Rob Kardashian Steps Out for Work Out, Runs Into Kylie Jenner and Tyga
- ‘MASH’ Star Wayne Rogers Dies at 82
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumours
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Daughter Apple Show Off Matching Spooky Skull