Serving up some squad goals! Taylor Swift stepped out in NYC on Thursday night for another intimate show with her posse of ladies. The “Blank Space” singer hit up Bowery Ballroom for a concert from Sting’s daughter, Eliot Sumner.
Swift was spotted entering the music venue with tennis pro Serena Williams, actress Dakota Johnson, actress Zoe Kravitz, and supermodel pals Cara Delevingne, Martha Hunt, and Karlie Kloss.
The GRAMMY winner embraced the Halloween spirit in a baggy orange crop top sweater with black jeans and heeled black boots.
It was Swift’s second night out on the town after she was spotted attending a private listening party for the Kings of Leon with Delevingne, Hunt, Lorde, Suki Waterhouse, and Lily Aldridge on Wednesday.
The ladies all posed together in a backstage area, with Hunt captioning the picture, “Sober,” using a thumbs-up emoji.
As she records new music, Swift is keeping a lower profile than usual, following her September split from actor Tom Hiddleston. She has only attended one public event since the breakup – a NYFW show for bestie Gigi Hadid’s Tommy Hilfiger collaboration.
“She’s obviously such a great friend, and you know she is starting to go back to work in the studio again, and really made time to be here for me, and I am so grateful for that,” the supermodel told ET at the time.
For more from Taylor’s recent outings, watch the video below!
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Says
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help
- Maroon 5 Cancels Another Concert as Adam Levine’s Wife Behati Prinsloo’s Due Date Approaches
- Medical Examiners Holding Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Pending