Kaley Cuoco is all about cupping.
“The Big Bang Theory” star took to Instagram on Thursday to reveal that she’s tried the health trend — and she liked it.
“I jumped on the cupping bandwagon and I liked it,” she wrote alongside a snap showing off her bruised back and tattoos.
Cuoco is just the latest celeb to try the trend. Lea Michele had her first cupping session last week, and Kim Kardashian West tried the treatment in August, after being inspired by Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps.
And, of course, Gwyneth Paltrow was the first to “introduce the world to cupping” in 2004.
“Anytime I do anything for a while, there’s always a ‘she’s insane,'” the Iron Man star told Women’s Health last year. “But then people catch on. So I almost can’t go to an acupuncturist now without them thanking me for introducing the world to cupping.”
See more in the video below.
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good’
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumours
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Cast Recall How That Intense Season 2 Fight