Scott Eastwood’s got the dancing fever!
The “Fast 8” star showed off his moves while strutting his stuff to Michael Buble on Monday, which the 30-year-old actor shared in an Instagram post, writing, “This is the kind of s**t that happens when you are bored in the middle of the day on set. My agent Sam not having it. Well…….sorry not sorry bud #michaelbuble.”
Clint Eastwood’s son can really cut a rug!
This is not the first time Scott has shown off his silly side, after the actor channeled his father’s Man With No Name character from “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” at Hilarity for Charity’s 5th Annual Los Angeles Variety Show: Seth Rogen’s Halloween over the weekend, which raised over $1.6 million to help families affected by Alzheimer’s.
“It’s pretty good. My stylist, Jeanne Yang, put it together in a little bit of a lickety-split,” Scott told ET at the event. “I told her, ‘Hey, by the way, I need a costume for tomorrow night.’ She just magically made this happen.”
Scott even indulged us a little impression of his dad’s famous role, which he happened to knock out of the park!
Watch the video below to see it.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Jessica Alba’s Daughters Are All Grown Up! — See the Pics