Gigi Hadid has had enough.
The 21-year-old model took to Twitter on Tuesday for a little rant about ‘BS’ reporting and the amount of negativity online.
It’s unclear what specific story may have set her off, a report recently circulated where a source claimed that the supermodel wanted to meet boyfriend Zayn Malik’s ex-fiancee, Perrie Edwards.
“Exactly what qualifications does one need to be a ‘source’?! The amount of BS online, & how much negativity it creates, is truly sad,” Hadid wrote. “Not just for the people being spoken about, but how you treat each other online sometimes makes me sad.”
“I nor anyone you support wants that… Rise above it. Spread love,” she added.
“Honestly, I felt I was in danger, and I had every right to react the way I did,” she wrote in the latest issue of Lena Dunham’s Lenny Letter. “If anything, I want girls to see the video and know that they have the right to fight back, too, if put in a similar situation.”
Hadid reacted quickly after a man wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air — elbowing him in the face and running after him.
“Practicing self-defense is important so that when you’re in the moment, reacting from muscle memory comes more naturally to you than freezing up,” she added. “Confidence in your own ability to defend yourself comes with educating yourself about it, and is a massive advantage when in an unsafe situation.”
See more in the video below.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy Metz Dishes on Why the Jack Revelation Was