It’s Katy Perry’s party and she can throw shade if she wants to.
The “Rise” singer appeared to do just that on Tuesday, as she celebrated her 32nd birthday jamming out to Kanye West at his concert at the Forum in Inglewood, California — and filmed her hilarious reaction to his “Famous” line dissing Taylor Swift.
While Perry may just happen to be a big fan of Swift’s other nemesis, something tells us her reaction to the infamous line isn’t a coincidence.
Interestingly enough, Perry and Swift — and their mutual ex, John Mayer — attended the same birthday party earlier this week. The singers both hit up Drake’s 30th birthday soiree at Delilah restaurant in West Hollywood, California.
See more in the video below.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Ava Phillippe Steals Mom Reese Witherspoon’s ’90s Style