Amicable exes! Niall Horan briefly dated singer Ellie Goulding in 2013, but he still thinks fondly of the British songstress. In a game of Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts on Wednesday’s “Late Late Show”, the former One Directioner was questioned about some of his famous exes by host James Corden.
“Niall, you’ve dated both Selena Gomez and Ellie Goulding. It’s your last night on Earth, out of the two of them, who would you rather spend it with?” Corden asked, revealing that if Horan didn’t answer the question, he and partner Isla Fisher would be forced to eat beef tongue.
“Because it’s the last night on Earth, Ellie is a big fan of “Planet Earth” by David Attenborough, so I would sit and watch that with her. For that reason, Ellie Goulding,” Horan, 23, replied.
In fact, this isn’t the first time Horan has recently praised the “Burn” singer. In a lightning round game of “Who’d You Rather?” on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” earlier this week, Horan picked Goulding above Diane Keaton, Rita Ora, Jennifer Lopez, and Kendall Jenner, making her the winner.
“We’re still friends,” Goulding, 29, told Seventeen in April of her relationship with Horan. “We went on a few dates, and it was really fun. He’s a really, really lovely guy. He’s got the biggest sense of humour, he’s very caring, and I see him as a genuine friend in the industry.”
Corden didn’t just make Horan pick between his exes, he also questioned him on which member of One Direction was his least favourite. But instead of answering, the singer opted to drink a disgusting salmon smoothie. Watch the clip to see the horrific moment!
And to see Corden’s Carpool Karaoke antics with Lady Gaga, watch the clip below!
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Prince Harry Has the Best Facial Expressions While Playing Soccer