Taking things public! Kristen Stewart and her rumoured new girlfriend, St. Vincent, stepped out together on Wednesday in Los Angeles at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Show and Tea.
The ladies were spotted sitting next to one another at the fashion event alongside Emma Stone and Katy Perry. Afterwards, they posed for photos together, which marks the first time they’ve done so at a public event.
St. Vincent split from her model ex Cara Delevingne this past summer after a year of dating. The singer was first spotted with Stewart in early October when they attended the New York Film Festival together.
Delevingne opened up about St. Vincent prior to their split, telling British Vogue, “I’m completely in love. Before, I didn’t know what love was — real love. I didn’t understand the depth of it. I always used to think it was you against the world. Now, I know the meaning of life is love — whether that’s for yourself or for the world or your partner.”
Stewart previously dated producer Alicia Cargile. She talked with ET earlier this week about being more open about her personal life recently.
“I think it takes a minute to sort of acclimate to communicating with so many people at one time, with like, ‘the masses,’ you know,” Stewart told ET’s Lauren Zima. “I think it’s only beneficial, like… for me to have so many pathways open — it ends up kind of not allowing people to misconstrue you.”
For more from Stewart, watch the clip below!
More From ET:
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh and Anna Duggar Hide Out in Mountain Home as Family Avoids Publi
- EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Marries Dakota Meyer!
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- Rob Kardashian Steps Out for Work Out, Runs Into Kylie Jenner and Tyga
- Adam Levine Posts Topless Maternity Portrait of Wife Behati Prinslo