If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rob Lowe must have a lot of love for Matthew McConaughey.
The 52-year-old actor took to Instagram on Thursday to share a hilarious spoof of McConaughey’s Lincoln MKC commercial — and it’s pretty good!
“That’s a big actor,” says Lowe in McConaughey’s famous southern drawl, as the camera pans to his “Code Black” co-star, Luis Guzman. “That’s 200 pounds of ‘I don’t give a f**k’ acting muscle.”
“I’ve been watching ‘Code Black’ since before it was cool,” he continues during his face-off with Guzman, “before anybody paid me to be on it.”
“Acting perspective…I’ll go back to the makeup trailer,” he decides, backing up his car.
Watch the rest of Lowe’s spoof:
And see McConaughey’s Lincoln commercial below:
Lowe seems to be fitting right in with the cast of “Code Black” after joining the medical drama in September.
ET caught up with the actor on his first day on-set, which required a little more than his McConaughey impression — Lowe’s first shot had him jumping out of a helicopter!
“This is my first day, first scene, first rescue,” he told ET. “There’s jet engines blowing fans. There are two bodies on the beach. There are 30 extras … It’s overwhelming.”
See more in the video below.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Before Kanye West Accepts His Video Vanguard Award, Let’s Look Back a