Justin Theroux is making it clear he’s not out to diss anyone.
The 45-year-old actor had to clarify his Instagram post from Saturday, which featured an art piece by graffiti artist Nick Flatt. A woman sticks her middle finger in her mouth in the mural, while the background reads “f**k cocaine, “f**k haters,” “f**k politics,” and other more colourful sayings.
Though naturally, considering that Theroux is married to Jennifer Aniston, some fans quickly zeroed on the words “f**k Brad Pitt,” which appears in hot pink on the right of the mural. Aniston and Pitt were married for five years before divorcing in 2005.
“And NO this post is not ‘shading’ anyone because I’m not 11 years old, I mean, seriously,” Theroux wrote in an amusing hashtag in the caption section addressing the speculation. “#okaymaybepickles.”
“#currentelectionmood #berlin #graffiti #f**kingnickflatt,” he also noted of the pic.
Theroux and Aniston have been married since August 2015. The “Leftovers” star commented on Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s headline-making split in September, and had nothing but compassion for the situation.
“As a child of divorce, all I can say is that’s terrible news for those children and that’s all you can really say,” Theroux told Business Insider, referring to Pitt and Jolie’s six children. “It’s boring to sort of comment on anything else. People are having a bad time, that’s horrible.”
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Says
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted Cruz’s Wife
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumours
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Kim Kardashian Talks Pregnancy Fashion and Diet: ‘I’ve Given Up at This Point’