“I’m down for both!” the “Divorce” actress told ET at the Fast CompanyInnovation Festival at the Skirball Center in New York City on Wednesday. “It would be amazing if we could do both in one year!”
“[She’s] just stirring up a trouble! That’s all she’s [doing],” Parker said, laughing.
Despite Midler being an outspoken proponent of filming a follow-up to the beloved 1993 horror comedy, and enthusiasm from fans, Parker said there have been no “substantive” conversations regarding a sequel.
Parker, 51, also opened up about her twin 7-year-old daughters, Tabitha and Marion, whom she shares with husband Matthew Broderick, and how they are following in her footsteps.
“Apparently one of my daughters is plotting to take over,” Parker shared. “She has designs, so to speak, on running as she says, ‘Mama’s company.'”
“I think she really likes being bossy,” she joked. “[And] I think she likes organizing things and kind of putting things into action.”
As it turns out, Tabitha and Marion are already turning into fashion experts (and critics) when it comes to their mom’s everyday attire.
“If I walked down the stairs or they see me getting dressed, they have opinions about what I’m wearing,” Parker said. “They don’t offer up design ideas yet, but I’m sure that’s all moments away from happening.”
ET recently caught up with Parker and Broderick at the premiere of Parker’s new HBO series Divorce, where the 54-year-old “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” star dished on what it takes to be a good husband. Check out the video below to hear more.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Marries Dakota Meyer!
- 11 Songs You Didn’t Know Chris Stapleton Wrote for Blake Shelton, Miranda