Millie Bobby Brown is officially a music video star.
The 12-year-old actress, best known to fans for her role as Eleven in the Netflix hit “Stranger Things”, gives an impressive lip-syncing performance in Sigma’s video for “Find Me,” featuring British singer Birdy.
While the video doesn’t feature any Eggo waffles or telepathy, it does play in Brown’s sci-fi wheelhouse, using prismatic animations in Brown’s nighttime exploration of Los Angeles, and close ups of the actress’s kaleidoscopic eyes.
“I was so excited when Birdy asked me to appear in her music video for her new single with Sigma,” she told Rolling Stone. “I have been a fan of hers for forever, and immediately fell in love with the song — it was such an amazing experience. We shot on the streets of Los Angeles, well into the night, which was so cool!”
Watch the video below:
It seems Brown soaked up as much of L.A. as she could before heading back to the Upside Down for the second season of “Stranger Things”, which started production on Friday.
Get caught up on the series’ sophomore season in the video below.
More From ET
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- Here’s What Those Post-Credit Scenes in ‘Doctor Strange’ Mean (Including