Zac Efron knows his way around a piano!
The 29-year-old actor wished his “Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates” co-star, Adam DeVine, a “funky” 33rd birthday on Monday, in the form of a blues-driven piano number he shared to Twitter.
“Happy Birthday @ADAMDEVINE,” Efron tweeted. “This one is for you. #PianoSkills.”
Check it out below.
Not bad at all, Mr. Efron! Looks like all those “High School Musical” movies really paid off.
Speaking of “HSM”, Efron had a birthday himself last month, and his former Disney co-star, Ashley Tisdale, wished the actor well with a sweet throwback photo.
Watch the video below for more.
More From ET
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Coolio Arrested for Possession of a Loaded Firearm at LAX