Kim Kardashian West has taken a break from social media, but that didn’t stop her from enlisting the help of her brother Rob Kardashian to post family pictures from Halloween on Friday night.
The 36-year-old reality star wore matching costumes with 3-year-old daughter, North, both dressing as Princess Jasmine from Disney’s “Aladdin”.
“North is crazy into Princess Jasmine right now,” Rob wrote on Kim’s website.
Joining the theme, her 11-month-old son Saint went as Aladdin, posing on a carpet with his big sister.
Even grandmother, Mary Jo, got in on the action, donning a shirt with a skeleton on it and a scarf decorated with skulls.
Kourtney Kardashian bucked the Aladdin trend, jumping into a Spider-Girl suit.
“Kourt threw a Halloween dinner for the fam,” Rob wrote. “This will be my life next Halloween!”
It’s been a whirlwind few days for the Kardashian family. Rob welcomed his first child, Dream, with fiancee Blac Chyna on Thursday.
Kim seems to be slowly getting back to her normal routine following her robbery incident in Paris last month.
Watch the video below to find out how Kim might address the robbery whenever she decides to break her silence.
More From ET
- Alec Baldwin Reacts to Donald Trump’s Presidential Win: ‘He’s All Yours,
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- 9 Life Lessons From Our BFF Chris Pratt