And then there were two!
Pink is expecting a second child with her husband, former motorcross racer Carey Hart. The “Just Like Fire” singer took to social media on Saturday to confirm the news.
“Surprise,” she wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of herself and her growing baby bump.
In 2013, the three-time Grammy winner spoke with Billboard about wanting to give her five-year-old daughter, Willow, a sibling.
“My brother is everything to me. So I want her to have family beyond her papa and me,” Pink said at the time. “For that reason, I mostly want another one for her to have a lifelong friend.”
The 37-year-old singer added that she loves the idea of having a big family.
“I have a stepbrother and a stepsister, but they’re much older,” she said. “And Carey was an only child for 12 years and then his brother came when he was 12, and he died several years ago. Family is the most important thing. And my best friend Grant has, like, four brothers and sisters. I love it — it’s like holidays, the chaos, the f***ing fighting, the mom always having a kid around. For sure. I want to adopt, I want to have more— just, yes.”
If baby #2 is anything like the fearless Willow, Pink and Hart are in for a wild ride! Willow recently took home third place in her first BMX race.
According to Pink, her daughter has her self-proclaimed mean streak.
“Willow is all me,” the platinum-selling pop star told ET. “She’s cute like her papa, and she’s mean like her mama.”
For more Pink in full-on mama mode, watch the video below.
More From ET
- Alec Baldwin Reacts to Donald Trump’s Presidential Win: ‘He’s All Yours,
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- EXCLUSIVE: Nick Carter Reveals the Reason Why He Quit Drugs and Alcohol