Kim Kardashian Will Not Return To First Paris Fashion Week After Burglary

Despite reports claiming Kim Kardashian was to return to Paris Fashion Week five months after being involved in a terrifying heist, the reality star’s rep has confirmed she will not be making the trip to the City of Light.

“She wasn’t planning on attending,” her rep told People magazine.

Kardashian was the target of a jewellery heist during fall Paris Fashion Week on October 3. The incident occurred in the evening while she was without security and alone in her No Address Hotel room. Five masked gunmen forced their way in as they gagged and held her at gunpoint whilst stealing over $4 million worth of valuables and millions of dollars of cash.

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Relieved To Learn Entire Robbery Details

Last month, several suspects with connections to the crime were arrested across France.

The incident prompted the Kardashian-Jenner clan to re-evaluate their posting strategy on social media and forced Kim to take a break from her loyal following to recover from the traumatic night.

RELATED: Kim Kardashian Reveals She And Kanye West Are Working On A Kids Clothing Line, Gets North To Model New Pieces

Most recently, Kardashian met with French officials in New York City, where she testified in the hopes of identifying the perpetrators. “This morning, Kim had a meeting with the French judge handling her robbery case. Kim answered questions. She said it went fine,” a source revealed to People. “She is just happy that she didn’t have to go to Paris.”

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP