Kat Graham Had ‘Violent Reaction To Food Poisoning’, Reps Deny Pot Brownie Claims

Kat Graham’s visit to the hospital last month was a result of food poisoning, not weed edibles as some reports claimed.

The “Vampire Diaries” star was spotted outside a restaurant in Palm Springs, California last month as paramedics loaded her into an ambulance, TMZ reported.

RELATED: Nina Dobrev Writes Touching Letter To ‘Vampire Diaries’ Fans

The website claimed her hospital trip was the result of a bad pot brownie trip. Graham’s rep tells People that could not be farther from the truth. Her camp said the pot claims are “100% not true” and that Graham, 27, “was eating at a restaurant outside the resort and had a violent reaction to food poisoning.”

The rep continued by saying “Kat is not a drug user, and has never been a drug user.”

RELATED: Kat Graham Releases Film Noir Trilogy

In a recording of the 911 call obtained by TMZ, an employee can be heard telling the Fire Department that a guest was “unconscious” after eating at the establishment.

The patron then supposedly regained consciousness and was drinking water. The guest is never identified as Graham.

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP