Chris Harrison Resumes Filming ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ After Scandal, Shares Photo From Set

Chris Harrison is back in business.

The host returned to the set of “Bachelor in Paradise” in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, this weekend as production is set to resume on the scandal-plagued fourth season of the reality series. Harrison shared a behind-the-scenes snap to his Instagram Story on Sunday, writing “Almost Paradise!”

Instagram/ChrisHarrison
Instagram/ChrisHarrison

WATCH: What’s Next for ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Post-Scandal — Everything We Know 

BIP production was halted earlier this month as Warner Bros. and ABC launched an investigation into allegations of misconduct involving an incident between Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson. The investigation was closed last week, with Warner Bros. releasing a statement that said a videotape of the incident “does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member,” nor “that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”

“Production in this season of “Bachelor in Paradise” will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants,” the statement concluded.

ABC has confirmed that BIP will air this summer, as originally planned.

WATCH: Bachelor Nation Racts to ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Returning After Investigation Comes to a Close 

Though Olympios and Jackson had each hired separate legal representation, neither party filed a complaint in regards to the incident that halted production.

Olympios’ attorney, Martin Singer, told ET on Tuesday that it was “no surprise” that Warner Bros. concluded that there was no wrongdoing, but noted that a separate investigation, based on new witnesses, would continue.

“It needs to be made crystal clear that production of “Bachelor in Paradise” was shut down because of multiple complaints received from BIP producers and crew members on the set,” Singer said. “It was not shut down due to any complaint filed by Corinne against anyone.”

Jackson’s lawyer, Walter Mosley, told ET that his client was “seeing his doctors, meditating and just getting well.”

“First and foremost, outside of making sure my client is healthy is clearing his name, vindicating him,” Mosley explained. “He doesn’t need this to be over him, so that’s really my focus is clearing his name, [his] reputation.”

A source has since told ET that Jackson will not return to BIP this season.

WATCH: Why DeMario Jackson Will Not Be Returning to ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ 

More From ET:

North West and Penelope Disick Celebrate Joint ‘Moana’-Themed Birthday Bash: See the Adorable Pics!

EXCLUSIVE: Dascha Polanco Talks Impact of ‘Orange Is the New Black’: ‘The First Step to Cause Change’

‘Married at First Sight’ Alum Jamie Otis Celebrates Surprise Baby Shower

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP