Third time was sadly not a charm for Drew Barrymore.
The Blended star reportedly made her split from Will Kopelman official on Friday after nearly four years of marriage.
According to the NY Daily News, who first reported the news, Barrymore filed the divorce papers — characterized as “uncontested” — at the Manhattan Supreme Court in New York City. This marks her third divorce, as she was previously married to her “Charlie’s Angels” co-star, Tom Green, for five months in 2001, and Jeremy Thomas, a Los Angeles bar owner, for two months in 1994.
Back in April, Barrymore and Kopelman released a joint statement just one day after announcing they had separated. “Sadly our family is separating legally, although we do not feel this takes away from us being a family,” the statement read. “Divorce might make one feel like a failure, but eventually you start to find grace in the idea that life goes on.”
The pair also spoke out regarding their two daughters, Olive, 3, and Frankie, 1, stating, “Our children are our universe, and we look forward to living the rest of our lives with them as the first priority.”
ET has reached out to Barrymore’s rep for comment.
Following their legal separation, Barrymore opened up about her struggle to be happy in a candid interview with Good Housekeeping.
“Happiness is not this yellow, blithe, floating thing,” the 41-year-old actress explained at the time. “It’s something that takes a tremendous amount of work.” Hear more in the video below.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- ‘MASH’ Star Wayne Rogers Dies at 82
- Justin Bieber Cuddles Up To Hailey Baldwin, Calls Her ‘The One and Only’
- Justin Bieber’s ‘Where Are U Now’ Video Calls Out Selena Gomez
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals If She Ever Misses Being Bruce