While Matt LeBlanc is thrilled to be headlining CBS’s family comedy series, “Man With A Plan”, debuting October 24, the “Friends” alum is uncertain if he will be returning to his “Top Gear” co-hosting role.

During the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour on Wednesday, LeBlanc, who recently filmed his final season of “Episodes”, was asked how he would juggle his busy upcoming schedule. “Carefully,” he quipped.

Related: Report: Matt LeBlanc Threatens To Quit ‘Top Gear’ Unless His Co-Host Is Fired

When asked about the state of “Top Gear”, LeBlanc responded, “I’m not sure what’s happening on Top Gear yet.” Television critics then asked if he would be returning to the car-centric series. “I don’t know,” he said. “I’d like to. Nothing has officially happened yet. Call BBC.”

Related: ‘Top Gear’ Host Chris Evans Quits Show Hours After Sexual Assault Allegation Surfaces

Last month, “Top Gear” co-host Chris Evans announced he was exiting the show after just one season. His role was previously held by Jeremy Clarkson, along with James May and Richard Hammond. In February, LeBlanc was added to the schedule; however, there were reports of on-set tension between Evans and LeBlanc in addition to poor ratings.

According to The Guardian, the BBC was said to be negotiating with LeBlanc in July to convince the actor to return for a second season.