Lindsay Lohan has a new relationship status.
The 30-year-old actress took to Instagram on Thursday to reveal that she is single and waiting on an apology from someone — possibly her estranged fiancé, Egor Tarabasov.
Lilo slipped in the update with an old black and white photo where she is blonde and clad in lingerie. “Maybe I’ll go back to blonde?” she wrote next to the pic along with the hashtags, #noboyfriend and #stillneedimsorry.
If the first message wasn’t clear enough, Lilo followed up with a second black and white shot captioned, “Like Eminem said ‘patiently waiting.'”
Cryptic social media posts could very well be Lohan’s way of sending a message to Tarabasov after their reported fight in late July. Lohan accused the 23-year-old Russian heir of being unfaithful and physically abusive in a series of Instagram posts that she later deleted.
See more on Lohan’s relationship drama in the video below.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- ‘MASH’ Star Wayne Rogers Dies at 82
- Gwen Stefani Jams Out With James Corden in ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Teaser