Victoria Beckham knows how to strut her stuff! On Thursday, her oldest son, Brooklyn Beckham, took to Instagram to share a funny video of his fashion designer mom dancing through Times Square in NYC.
“My mum is bringing fashion to the streets,” he captioned the clip. “Times Square NYC @victoriabeckham @davidbeckham @kenpaves #coolmum.”
In the video, Victoria dances along to the iconic tune of “Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees as she walks the crowded streets.
Turns out, the former Spice Girl still has some major swagger. She danced around with lots of tourists and mascots. She even threw up one of her signature peace signs.
Victoria recently opened up to Seth Meyers about her family’s understanding of her pop star past.
“They know the Spice Girls. They know that mommy wore heels and did the pout and point,” she said. “They’re proud. We’ve watched the movie [Spice World] together. When I was on tour with the Spice Girls, I took the children with me, so they know it.”
For more from Victoria’s NYFW experience, watch ET’s exclusive video below!
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh and Anna Duggar Hide Out in Mountain Home as Family Avoids Public
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Winner Grace VanderWaal