Lisa Marie D’Amato had an interesting birthing plan.
On Thursday, the America’s Next Top Model alum gave birth to her second child, son Venice Sire, and posted the delivery on her friend’s Facebook Live.The graphic video takes place inside a hospital room, and D’Amato’s husband, Adam Friedman, is by her side as she goes into labour.
“That was like three pushes,” the 35-year-old former model proclaims after hearing her baby cry about 14 minutes into the video.
Those watching seemed to support the Facebook Live delivery.
“Yes, thank you for sharing this moment. Absolutely beautiful!” one viewer of the post wrote.
“I’m crying and throwing up at the same time,” another viewer quipped.
D’Amato already has 3-year-old son, Daxel Vaughn, and has been married to Friedman since 2012.
D’Amato isn’t the only former reality star to give birth this month. The Bachelorette alum Emily Maynard also gave birth to her third child last week. See the first photo of the family’s new bundle of joy:
More From ET:
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Kristen Stewart is ‘Done Hiding’ Her Relationships