We are never, ever, ever gonna stop hoping for a new Taylor Swift record!
The wait for the “1989” singer’s fabled imminent October album release continues, but at least she’s getting back to the stage!
Swift is set to perform at this year’s Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, which the 25-year-old artist teased in a couple of new rehearsal videos on Instagram.
“Hey guys, I can’t wait to see you this weekend in Austin, Texas,” Swift said in another Instagram video on Tuesday, jokingly adding, “Just so they don’t go to the wrong place … People get lost.”
While there is sadly no new music on the teaser videos, we’re still holding out hope for an October surprise, after Swift’s friend, Gigi Hadid, revealed to ET in September that the singer was “back to work in the studio.”
Meanwhile, ET spoke to two other members of the Swift Squad on the Gods Love We Deliver carpet in NYC on Monday night, though they kept their lips pretty sealed on whether a followup to “1989” is about to drop.
“I can’t say anything else about that,” said Victoria’s Secret model Martha Hunt when asked about new music. “Mum’s the word!”
When asked whether she’d heard any of Swift’s rumoured album, Hunt’s fellow model, Lily Alridge, said, “Maybe,” but wouldn’t share anymore, adding, “It’s a secret.”
Well, if Swift is putting out a new album, she’s been getting a lot of inspiration!
Aldridge took the singer and her squad to Kings of Leon’s private show last week (Aldridge is married to lead singer Caleb Followill), before Swift and pal Serena Williams hit up an Eliot Sumner show in NYC.
Watch the video below for more.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh and Anna Duggar Hide Out in Mountain Home as Family Avoids Publi
- 50 Cent’s Lavish Lifestyle Revealed in Bankruptcy Docs, Spends $108,000 a Month!