Ciara came to slay — the dance floor, that is!
The “Ride” singer, who’s pregnant with husband Russell Wilson’s first child, took to Instagram on Thursday to share a video of herself busting out some epic hip-hop moves with an 11-year-old fan.
In the clip, Ciara and Jené Marie get their groove on to Drake’s verse in French Montana’s catchy “No Shopping” track. The 31-year-old singer struts her stuff in distressed jeans, a “Post Bro” top and flannel shirt wrapped around her waist, while her adorable dance partner rocks it out in combat boots and an olive green bomber jacket.
“I Get Inspired When I #Dance,” Ciara captioned it. “Me and Baby Girl @jenemarie_ Jammin Out To Choregraphy By @dancer_boysmith and @bkjones20 Creative Vision By @JamaicaCraft.”
The video was re-posted by Jené Marie, who couldn’t stop gushing over the “opportunity of a lifetime.”
“You are an AMAZING person, so humble, and an inspiration to me,” the young entertainer wrote. “Thank you so much @ciara.”
Jené Marie is no stranger to showing out on the dance floor, especially when the choreography is set to tunes from her favourite artists, like Christina Aguilera…
While it was difficult to get a glimpse of Ciara’s baby bump in the dance video — her oversized top was covering it! — the dancing diva wasn’t shy about flaunting it at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Show and Tea event in Los Angeles on Wednesday, just one night after she and Wilson announced the exciting news.
This will be the first child for the NFL pro, and the second for Ciara, who shares a son, 2-year-old Future Zahir, with her ex, rapper Future.
To hear more on the couple’s adorable pregnancy announcement, watch the video below.
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Kate Gosselin Reveals 12-Year-Old Son Collin Is Away Getting Help for ‘Special
- EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Jolie and Children Are in Therapy to Focus on Healing Amid