Hilary Duff regrets her costume choice.
The “Younger” star and her boyfriend, Jason Walsh, caused controversy on Friday when they showed up to the Casamigos Tequila Halloween Party in Beverly Hills, California, dressed as a pilgrim and Native American, respectively.
“I am SO sorry to people I offended with my costume,” the 29-year-old actress tweeted. “It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my ❤️sorry.”
Walsh also shared an apology, posting a photo on Instagram that read, “I meant no disrespect. I only have admiration for the indigenous people of America. In hindsight I would not have made that decision. I apologize to anyone I may have offended.”
This controversy comes on the heels of Chris Hemsworth apologizing for wearing a Lone Ranger-inspired costume to a New Year’s Eve party last year.
Duff and Walsh confirmed their relationship in last month. Friday’s event marked their first public appearance as a couple.
Watch the video below for more.
More From ET
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ Cast Laughs About ‘Warped’ Romantic Relationshi