Kim Kardashian West is slowly returning to the public life.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star will be making her first official public appearance on Jan. 13 in Dubai.
Kim is scheduled to join makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic for a makeup tutorial advertised as The Masterclass DUBAI.
For $1667.94, fans will get to meet the 36-year-old star and learn her “tips, tricks and techniques,” to achieve her signature looks. Guests will also leave with a gift bag worth $2,000.
Kim was previously scheduled to appear at the tutorial on Oct. 14, but cancelled following her frightening robbery in Paris last month.
The mom of two has since been laying low, but briefly returned to social media with three Facebook posts on Monday, which have since been deleted.
One snap appeared to be an ad for the Lumee phone case she was using, with the caption reading, “Downtime. #LumeeCollab.”
The other posts linked to Halloween videos and stories on her app.
A source recently told ET that Kim, who attended husband Kanye West’s recent Los Angeles concerts, is “definitely ready to start getting back to her normal life, little by little,” but that she isn’t exactly “craving the spotlight.”
“She’s taking it day by day and isn’t pushing it,” the source continued. “It’s been almost a month since the robbery happened and the break is something that she definitely needed.”
While further appearances may be announced before January, for now Dubai is set to host the television personality’s professional comeback.
See more on the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star’s return in the video below.
More From ET
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- Ireland Baldwin, 19, Gets Cozy With Olivia Wilde’s 39-Year-Old Ex-Husband
- Kim Kardashian Throws Chrissy Teigen a Second Baby Shower and It Loo