“Grey’s Anatomy” star Caterina Scorsone is now a mother of two!
Scorsone welcomed her second child, a baby girl named Paloma Michaela Giles, with husband Rob Giles, sharing the happy news with her fans on Instagram on Election Day and simultaneously showing her support for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
“I’m with her. Introducing Paloma Michaela Giles. The future is female,” the 35-year-old actress wrote, accompanying the caption with the first photo of her newest addition wearing an “I Voted” sticker.
Paloma joins older sister Eliza, whom the couple welcomed in July 2012.
ET broke the news in August that Scorsone — already showing a huge baby bump — was pregnant with her second child, and she revealed they were choosing to keep the baby’s sex a secret. “We’re kind of not [saying],” she said at the time.
Though Scorsone hinted that “Grey’s” likely would not be incorporating her real-life pregnancy into the show, a recent season 13 episode did feature her character, Dr. Amelia Shepherd, going through a pregnancy scare.
Scorsone isn’t the only “Grey’s” star welcoming a new bundle of joy. Her co-star, Camilla Luddington, announced in October that she and her longtime beau, actor Matt Alan, were expecting their first child in 2017.
For more on Luddington’s pregnancy, watch below.
More From ET
- Kris Jenner Calls Pregnant Kim Kardashian a ‘Closet Eater’
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, ‘It Doesn’t Look Good,’ Source Say
- Kris Jenner, 59, Shows Off Bikini Bod, Shoots Down Tummy Tuck Rumors
- EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump’s Ex, Marla Maples, Speaks Out on His Attack Against Ted
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Shares Stunning Topless Photos Taken by Channing Tatum — See
- EXCLUSIVE: Dierks Bentley’s Amazing Johnny Cash Cover Gets an Assist from Taylor