Celine Dion gave fans a rare look at her family — including her three sons — when she shared a sweet group photo in celebration of her mother’s 90th birthday.
In the pic, which the pop icon posted to Instagram on Monday, Dion poses with her children — 16-year-old Rene Charles and 6-year-old twins Nelson and Eddy — along with several other impeccably dressed family members.
“What a privilege for all of us to still have you around,” Dion wrote in the caption, which she penned in both French and English. “Happy 90th birthday mom! We love you.”
Recently, Dion shared some career advice she’s received from her late husband and former manager while she served as a mentor on ‘The Voice‘. Check out the video below for more on what guidance the 48-year-old songstress bestowed on the members of Team Gwen.
More From ET:
- Paris Jackson Removes Michael Jackson Headline From ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ Cover
- Singer Tommy Page Dies at 46
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Photo of Her Cuddling With Alex Rodriguez
- Mama June Shows Off Shockingly Slimmer Figure as She Heads to Gym — Watch!
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Not Reconciling, ‘No Change’ in Their
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘La La Land’ Choreographer Mandy Moore Answers: What Does a