Do you have what it takes to spend a couple of months in Canada’s coolest, craziest house and maybe walk away with a huge cash prize?
Then “Big Brother Canada” wants you — and is ready to meet you by announcing a coast-to-cast casting call, with potential houseguests invited to try out for the homegrown reality hit at open casting calls in Vancouver, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Quebec City, Halifax and St. John’s, kicking off on Saturday, Sept. 23.
If you think you’ve got the right stuff to be a “Big Brother Canada” houseguest and can make to to one of the following cities, the check out the itinerary of the “Big Brother Canada” season 6 casting tour.
Saturday, September 23:
- Vancouver – The Bourbon, 50 W Cordova St., from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Halifax – HFX Sports Bar, 1721 Brunswick St., from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Saskatoon – Cathedral Social Hall, 608 Spadina Cres. E, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thursday, September 28:
- Winnipeg – Polo Park Shopping Centre, main floor between Forever 21 and Pearle Vision, 1485 Portage Ave., from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, September 30:
- St. John’s – Sundance Kitchen, Deck, Bar, 30 George St., from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, October 1:
- Edmonton – Mercer Tavern, 10363 104 St. NW, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wednesday, October 4:
- Quebec City – Le Cercle – Lab vivant, 226 1/2 and 228, Saint-Joseph Est, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 28:
- Toronto – The Addisons Residence, 456 Wellington St. W, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
NOTE: Casting tour dates are subject to change – please visit BigBrotherCanada.ca for updates, in addition to a complete list of rules and eligibility requirements.
Can’t make it to one of those cities? No problem! Canadians 19 years of age and older can continue to apply online at BigBrotherCanada.ca until October 28.
In the meantime, don’t miss the two-hour season 19 finale of “Big Brother” airing Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Global, and available online following the broadcast the next day on GlobalTV.com and Global Go. Additionally, fans can catch up on their favourite moments from #BBCAN5 on GlobalTV.com and Global Go.