Natalie Grant has been inundated with well wishes after revealing she’s set to undergo thyroid surgery to remove tumours.

The contemporary Christian singer’s operation will result in her cancelling shows between mid-October and November so that she can recover.

Grant – who posted a video message on Facebook on Thursday explaining doctors had been monitoring several tumours and nodules on her thyroid for years after she had an ultrasound – confirmed that she’ll be having half of her thyroid removed on Oct. 10.

The 45-year-old musician told fans she was “eternally grateful” for their support over the years, before she went on to say that two of the tumours had become concerning and that the word “cancer” was terrifying, but the disease was “so treatable.”

Grant also said that the procedure was “a bit riskier than usual because she is a singer.” However, she did add that “she has complete faith in God.”

RELATED: Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Wife Beth Chapman Diagnosed With Throat Cancer: ‘My Life Has Never Been Easy’

After she shared the five-minute long clip online, Grant then took to the social media site to insist she still “doesn’t have a clear diagnosis until after her surgery.”

She explained: “Even if there is cancer – [GOD] IS STILL GOOD. And He is still faithful. And He is still kind. And He is still my healer. Cancer IS a scary word. But I refuse to allow the fear of the known, or the unknown, to rule me.”

RELATED: Olivia Newton-John Says Smoking Pot Helped Her Battle Against Cancer

Grant went on to say: “Voice change MAY be a common complication of this surgery, but I will not speak it as my complication. And even if it becomes my complication – HE IS STILL GOOD. And He is still faithful. And He is still kind. And He is still my healer.”

Click to View Gallery
Instagram’s Must-See Music Pics