Country music fans, rejoice!
Country icons, and “it” couple, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are finally unveiling their first joint studio effort, and the video for the album’s first single, “The Rest of Our Life”, has arrived.
After announcing plans for the LP back in March, the stars revealed the name of the album on Friday when they debuted the brand new single.
“It’s hard to believe our first album together is going to be here Nov. 17th! Our new single, “The Rest Of Our Life” is out today, as well as the video. We can’t wait to share this record with you!” Hill captioned a post on Instagram.
McGraw, meanwhile, told fans: “We appreciate all our fans and thank you for being a part of our journey!”
Hill and McGraw are sure to feel the love from fans today, as Friday’s big announcement just so happens to coincide with their 21st wedding anniversary!
Slated for release on Nov. 17, the album is set to include 11 songs and credits Ed Sheeran and Meghan Trainor as contributors.
View the complete track listing below.
1. “The Rest of Our Life” (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. “Telluride” (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. “The Bed We Made” (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. “Cowboy Lullaby” (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. “Break First” (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. “Love Me to Lie” (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. “Sleeping in the Stars” (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. “Damn Good at Holding On” (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. “Devil Callin’ Me Back” (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. “Speak to a Girl” (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. “Roll the Dice” (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)