ABC has pulled “The Great American Baking Show” after multiple sexual harassment allegations against the show’s judge, Johnny Iuzzini.
Four of Iuzzini’s former employees came forward with sexual harassment allegations last month and four more women accused him of sexual misconduct on Tuesday.
RELATED: Donald Trump Calls Sexual Harassment Allegations ‘FAKE NEWS!’
In response, the network has removed “The Great American Baking Show” from its active lineup. “In light of allegations that recently came to our attention, ABC has ended its relationship with Johnny Iuzzini and will not be airing the remainder of ‘The Great American Baking Show’ episodes,” a spokesperson said in a statement published by The Hollywood Reporter.
“ABC takes matters such as those described in the allegations very seriously and has come to the conclusion that they violate our standards of conduct,” said the network. “This season’s winner will be announced at a later date.”
RELATED: Olivia Munn On Sexual Harassment In Hollywood
Among the accusations against Iuzzini were that he stuck his tongue in one woman’s ear multiple times and allegedly smacked other women’s bottoms with kitchen utensils.
The show’s third season premiered last week and the second episode was previously scheduled for this Thursday.