Colin Firth has become the latest celebrity to speak out about Woody Allen, insisting he won’t be taking part in any projects with the director in the future.
Firth, 57, who worked with Allen, 82, on the 2013 film “Magic in the Moonlight,” told The Guardian: “I wouldn’t work with him again.”
The actor joins a long list of stars, including Rachel Brosnahan, Timothee Chalamet, Rebecca Hall, Greta Gerwig, Mira Sorvino, Ellen Page and David Krumholtz, whom have all expressed their regret about starring in Allen’s films amid the ongoing sexual abuse allegations.
Firth made the comments on Thursday, which is the same day Dylan Farrow gave her first televised interview accusing her adopted father of sexually assaulting her at age 7.
Farrow, who first told her story over 20 years ago, insisted she’d been “shut down, ignored and discredited” up until now.
“I loved my father. I respected him. He was my hero,” the 32-year-old daughter of the “Annie Hall” director and then-girlfriend Mia Farrow told “CBS This Morning” co-anchor Gayle King. “And that doesn’t obviously take away from what he did. But it does make the betrayal and the hurt that much more intense.”
RELATED: Rachel Brosnahan Latest Celeb To Denounce Working With Woody Allen
Following the interview, Allen, who has continuously denied Farrow’s claims, released another statement insisting Farrow was a “vulnerable child who had been coached to tell the story by her angry mother during a contentious breakup.”