Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow, is accusing Porsche of making light of car crashes involving the model of the car the “Fast and the Furious” star was in at the time of his death.

Court documents obtained by People include emails allegedly showing a Porsche staffer teasing that the number of crashes involving the car was “great news” for Porsche owners. “I thought this might interest you. Another Carrera GT bites the dust as a body-shop mechanic who claimed he was going less than 30MPH smashed into a telephone pole. Looks like he was going more than 30 to me!!!” a 2006 email read. “As many as 200 of the 1,280 Carrera GTs which Porsche produced had been ‘totalled’ in the first two years it was sold, 2004-2006,” it continued.

Another email from a Porsche manager allegedly reads, “Another Carrera GT bites the dust,” and that crashes of GT’s “would be great news to the remaining owners as the GT becomes more rare.” The 18-year-old girl’s legal team is accusing Porsche of purposely concealing the emails from them by turning over heavily redacted information. They are seeking $52,732.50 against Porsche over the redactions.

RELATED: Paul Walker’s Mom Shares Emotional Message To Fans

“Today’s filing is extremely significant,” Meadow’s lawyer Jeffrey L. Milam said in a statement to People. Adding, “We have learned that Porsche has hidden damaging evidence showing it knew its Carrera GT – the car that killed Paul Walker – was dangerous and unsafe. Porsche concealed this information from the public to protect its image and brand.”

“Any ethical company would have withdrawn the car from the market – or, at the very least, warned the public about its dangers, particularly since Porsche had deliberately left its touted Porsche Stability Management system off this model,” Milam continued.

Porsche Cars North America told the publication that “PCNA, as a matter of policy, does not comment on litigation matters.”

RELATED: Meadow Walker Presents Adrian Grenier With Award In Father’s Name

Shortly after Meadow first filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Porsche, following her father’s tragic death, the car company released a statement saying they trust the police report establishing the deaths of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas due to “reckless driving and excessive speeding.”

The official statement from Porsche read, “As we have said before, we are very sad whenever anyone is hurt in a Porsche vehicle, but we believe the authorities’ reports in this case clearly establish that this tragic crash resulted from reckless driving and excessive speed.”

The one and only daughter of the late “Fast and the Furious” star is suing Porsche, claiming her father would still be alive if not for the “faulty product” the car manufacturer produced. According to court documents, lawyers for Meadow previously said that when the car crashed, the seat belt “snapped Walker’s torso back with thousands of pounds of force, thereby breaking his ribs and pelvis,” trapping him in the passenger seat.

RELATED: Paul Walker’s Daughter Wins $10 Million Against Driver Of Fatal Accident

It noted how the fire did not start for one minute and 20 seconds after the crash, “Paul Walker breathed soot into his trachea while the Porsche Carrera GT burned. “The lawsuit added that Porsche knew the vehicles had “a history of instability and control issues.” The suit raised other safety issues with the car, such as faulty fuel lines and side door reinforcements that did not protect the car from going in flames.

“The bottom line is that the Porsche Carrera GT is a dangerous car. It doesn’t belong on the street. And we shouldn’t be without Paul Walker or his friend, Roger Rodas,” Meadow’s lawyer, Jeff Milam, told TMZ. A representative for Roger Rhodas’s family, Mark Geragos stated: “The Walker family like the Rodas family would not have to grieve their loss if Porsche hadn’t put a faulty product on the road.”

Walker died November 30, 2013 at the age of 40.