How scary is the ET Canada studio? Well, bring out the Halloween candy and flashlight, because you’re about to find out!
To celebrate one of our favourite times of the year, we’re collaborating with Vine personalities Stewart and Gregor Reynolds (Brittlestar and his son, GregorR), and our hosts Cheryl, Rick, Roz and Sangita, on an exclusive five-part video series called #ETCanadaHaunt.
— Brittlestar (@brittlestar) October 21, 2015
So fun can’t wait for everyone to see! https://t.co/iUI7TNIWIQ
— Cheryl Hickey (@CherylHickeyETC) October 21, 2015
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsFollow ET Canada on Vine to keep up to date on their trick-or-treat adventures this week. And tune in tomorrow night on ET Canada at 7:30pm ET/PT for all the behind-the-scenes hilarity.
Watch below as Stewart and Gregor get lost in the ET Canada studio, where they get into a few scary shenanigans with our hosts.
1) When Halloween candy is THE priority…
2) When Rick Campanelli is mistaken for a blood-thirsty vampire…
3) When Sangita Patel is mistaken for The Poltergeist girl…
— Saxon Sharbino (@SaxonSharbino) October 28, 2015
4) When Roz Weston is mistaken for Jason Voorhees from Friday The 13th…
5) When Cheryl Hickey reveals the REAL Halloween trick at ET Canada’s studio: you can never leave *muahahaha*
@ETCanada that’s one hot werewolf
— tyler posey (@tylergposey) October 30, 2015
— Jon Cassar (@joncassar) October 31, 2015