The season finale of ABC’s rebooted “American Idol” takes place Monday night, and ABC has announced the star-studded list of performers who’ll be taking to the stage when it all goes down at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
In addition to one of the top three finalists becoming the latest singer to be crowned “American Idol” champ, viewers will also enjoy performances from:
- Bebe Rexha, who’ll be joined by the three finalists to perform her hit “Meant to Be”.
- Darius Rucker and finalist Caleb Lee Hutchinson performing Rucker’s “Wagon Wheel”.
- Blues guitar virtuoso Gary Clark Jr. performing his “Bright Lights” with contestants Dennis Lorenzo and Cade Foehner.
- Contestant Catie Turner joining judge Katy Perry for “Part of Me”.
- Finalist Maddie Poppe teaming up with Kermit the Frog for the “Muppet Movie” anthem “Rainbow Connection”.
- Contestant Dyxie Spring and Layla singing LeAnn Rimes’ “Blue”.
- The top 10 finalists joining judge Lionel Richie for his 1980s-era mega-hit “All Night Long”.
- Two numbers from Luke Bryan, who’ll deliver a sol performance of “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset” and then team up with finalist Gabby Barrett for “Most People Are Good”.
- Nick Jonas joined by Mustard to perform “Anywhere”, along with Jonas performing “Jealous” with contestant Jurnee.
- Contestant Ada Vox joined by Patti LaBelle for “Lady Marmalade”.
- Gospel singer Yolanda Adams and contestant Michael J. Woodard will be backed by a gospel choir to sing “What the World Needs Now”.
The season finale of “American Idol” airs Monday, May 21.