Ron Perlman has never been a fan of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and once took his disgust for the film producer to extreme lengths.
The “Hellboy” star shared a story on Twitter Monday afternoon about attending a charity event with Weinstein a number of years ago. The 68-year-old actor said that Weinstein had demanded he publicly shake his hand during the event.
Perlman had a gross idea of how to get one over on Weinstein while still fulfilling his request, and it involved urinating on his own hands.
“I stopped in the mens room and p***ed all over my hand, then went straight up to him on the receiving line,” the “Sons of Anarchy” star explained.
“I think about that every time lil donnie opens up his KFC,” he added, referring to President Donald Trump.
RELATED: Lawsuit Claims Woman Captured Video Of Harvey Weinstein Assaulting Her
The U.S. president’s son Donald Trump Jr. decided to take a shot at Perlman, suggesting that he was a coward for not speaking out about Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults.
Perlman responded hours later saying he didn’t know about Weinstein’s alleged behaviour, but implied the disgraced producer might have some personality traits in common with Trump Jr.’s father.
This is not the first time Perlman has publicly aired his disdain towards the former Hollywood producer. Last November, he retweeted an article about “Titanic” director James Cameron almost punching Weinstein.
“Man, if I had an Oscar for every time I almost hit Harvey Weinstein!!” Perlman tweeted alongside a link to the article.
He also celebrated last year when the Academy made the decision to expel Weinstein from its ranks.
Weinstein recently pled not guilty to charges of multiple sexual assault and rape in New York. He was arrested in May and subsequently released on bail.
RELATED: Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Rape Charges
“Mr. Weinstein intends to… vigorously defend against these unsupported allegations that he strongly denies,” said his lawyer Benjamin Brafman.
“We will soon formally move to dismiss the indictment and if this case actually proceeds to trial, we expect Mr. Weinstein to be acquitted.”