Paris Jackson has been granted a temporary restraining order against an alleged stalker after he turned up at the studio where she was working, it’s been reported.

According to the BBC, Nicholas Lewis Stevens, who has now been banned from going within 100 yards of Jackson until another hearing takes place on July 24, visited the 20-year-old’s studio in June.

He’s said to have told her that he’d been to the location “several times” and once waited 15 hours to see the star.

RELATED: Paris Jackson Says Goodbye To Grandfather Joe: ‘I’ll See You in My Dreams’

Stevens is also said to have told the daughter of Michael Jackson that “by midnight it will all be over” after one of her friends confronted him. The BBC even said he made a reference to a shotgun.

Court documents then stated Stevens had previously tweeted Jackson to say he believed they were soulmates.

The latest news comes after Taylor Swift’s stalker, Mohammed Jaffar, was sentenced to 6 months in jail.

ET Canada previously confirmed that the 29-year-old was arrested on charges of burglary and stalking in New York in March 2017.

Click to View Gallery
Nine Years Later: How Michael Jackson’s Family Are Doing