It should come as no surprise that Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man gets the most on-screen action in the entirety of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. After all, he is the one who kicked off the entire MCU in 2008.
But who else gets a lot of on-screen time in the MCU? Thanks to one IMDb user, we now know the answer.
As Marvel’s Phase Three nears completion with “Ant-Man And The Wasp” in theatres now and “Captain Marvel” and the fourth “Avengers” movie due out next year, here’s how the screen time for each character breaks down. Unsurprisingly, it’s a lot of white men.
10. Loki (1 hour: 17 minutes)
9. Doctor Strange (1 hour: 28 minutes)
8. Spider-Man (1 hour: 32 minutes: 15 seconds)
7. Star-Lord (1 hour: 32 minutes: 45 seconds)
6. Black Widow (1 hour: 34 minutes)
5. Ant-Man (1 hour: 35 minutes: 15 seconds)
4. The Hulk (2 hours: 15 seconds)
3. Thor (3 hour: 3 minutes: 30 seconds)
2. Captain America (3 hours: 31 minutes: 45 seconds)
1. Iron Man (5 hours: 23 minutes: 30 seconds)
With Iron Man, Captain America and Thor each getting multiple standalone movies, it’s not a shock to see these guys at the top of the list. Taking a look at the next five characters listed, things look a little more inclusive with Gamora, Pepper Potts, Black Panther, War Machine and The Wasp making the cut.
He may be the MCU’s biggest bad guy, but Thanos comes in near the back of the pack at number 25, behind even “Thor”‘s Jane Foster, played by Natalie Portman.