If Aziz Ansari comes calling, Netflix will welcome him with open arms.
Netflix Vice President of Original Series Cindy Holland said the streaming service would be more than willing to move forward with season three of “Master of None”.
RELATED: Netflix Releases Trailer For Season Two Of Aziz Ansari Comedy ‘Master of None’
“We certainly have given some thought to it and would be happy to make another season of ‘Master of None’ whenever Aziz is ready,” Holland said during a Television Critics Association panel on Sunday.
Holland noted she has yet to speak to the comedian about a third season of the Emmy award-winning series.
RELATED: Lena Waithe Breaks Silence On ‘Master Of None’ Co-Star Aziz Ansari
Ansari, 35, previously said he was unsure about a third season of “Master of None” following the show’s successful second season. Several months later, he was hit with a sexual misconduct allegation. Many came to Ansari’s defence labelling the described accusations as a “bad date” and his professional career seemed relatively unscathed.
Nevertheless, the actor has remained fairly quiet since first responding to the allegations.