Iggy Azalea Confirms Her ‘Bad Girls’ Tour Has Been Cancelled: ‘Not My Call To Make’

Fans who’ve been anticipating seeing Iggy Azalea in concert on her upcoming “Bad Girls” tour have some disappointment in store now that the Australian rapper has announced the tour has been scrapped.

As Variety reports, Ticketmaster’s website shows that all tour dates but four are showing as cancelled, and it’s near certain those dates will also be cancelled, given the unlikelihood that Azalea would embark on a four-show tour.

RELATED: Iggy Azalea Says She Is Not Dating Houston Texans’ DeAndre Hopkins

On Sunday morning, the 28-year-old “Fancy” rapper took to Twitter to confirm that the tour won’t be happening, admitting she is “genuinely disappointed” but stating, “The choice was out of my hands and not my call to make.”

Earlier in the week, rapper CupcakKe — who was slated to be Azalea’s opening act on the tour — tweeted that she would no longer be appearing on the tour, citing “a change of plans.”

In a followup, she told a fan that her exit from the tour had “nothing to do with me, or iggy really… it’s just the people that put the tour together was… unorganized and keep changing the plans that was in the contract so I just called out.”

She shed further light on the situation on Saturday, tweeting that she “went from getting paid 330k on this tour to 30k that’s what I mean by ‘changed plans,'” adding that “THIS WAS NOT IGGY THAT CHANGED PLANS” but “the ones that put it together.”

Click to View Gallery

Artists With New Albums Coming Out

Related

Comments

Powered by WordPress.com VIP