Oprah Winfrey knows that the only thing better than a massive estate in a celebrity-filled neighborhood is two!
The queen of talk just purchased a prime piece of real estate, shelling out $28,850,000 for the 23-acre Seamair horse farm in Montecito, California, ET can confirm.
Marty Rogers of Sage Auctions, who helped finalize the sale, told ET that the four-bedroom abode features four fireplaces, a pool, a pond filled with Koi fish and covered patios and decks. In addition to the main house, there is one for a horse trainer, a rambling stable and barn, riding rings and orchards.
The extensively fenced-in homestead appears to be equipped with every feature an equestrian would desire, but that won’t include the horses that were previously on the land — the 60-year-old media mogul opted out of purchasing them with the property.
“Obviously, she is a very smart buyer and does have an amazing vision for this property,”; Rogers said in a press release. “She had a number of experts inspect different aspects of the property and paid extensive due diligence to the property package we provided.”;
Not only is the house right next to the massive estate she already owns, Winfrey is surrounded by A-list company, as stars like Ellen DeGeneres and Drew Barrymore also own property in the neighborhood.
Winfrey has proven she’s a good investor becoming a large share owner of Weight Watchers in October. The returns have paid out well, considering she made plenty of money off a single tweet for the company about bread. Find out exactly how much dough she earned in the video below.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Sweetest Photo of North and Saint West Holding Hands
- Paul McCartney’s Wife, Nancy Shevell, Is Killing it in a Bikini at 56 During Romantic Getaway
- Celine Dion Keeps Memory of Rene Angelil Alive With Gold Cast of His Hand
- Jon Gosselin Steps Out Holding Hands With New Girlfriend
- “Sister Wives’ Star Robyn Brown Reveals Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s 9-Year-Old Son, Moses, Looks Exactly Like His Famous Mom